Make a vaccination appointment
COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling
COVID-19 vaccinations will now be administered at Boone Medical Group primary care clinics. Appointments are required.
- Please wear a mask
- Bring a photo ID (if applicable)
- Bring your vaccination card for second dose
- Wear clothing that will allow easy access to your upper arm
- A parent or guardian must be present for anyone under the age of 18.
- If you are currently COVID-19 positive or in quarantine for an exposure, you must wait until you are cleared before receiving the vaccine.
- You should consult with your health care provider before receiving the Johnson & Johnson vaccine if you have low platelet counts, a history of thrombocytopenia or blood clots, oral contraceptive use, cardiovascular disease and the use of blood thinners, hereditary thrombophilia or current pregnancy.