Make a vaccination appointment
COVID-19 Vaccine Scheduling
Boone Health's vaccination site is located at the Columbia Mall, 2300 Bernadette Drive. Vaccine type is based on availability and could be Moderna, Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson. If you are given a Moderna or Pfizer vaccine, your next appointment will be scheduled while you are at the clinic.
Please come the Columbia Mall via the Café Court entrances at your appointment time. Follow the signs to the suites across from Bath and Body Works. In order to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, you will be required to sign a consent form.
- Please wear a mask
- Bring a photo ID
- Bring your vaccination card for second dose
- Wear clothing that will allow easy access to your upper arm
- A parent or guardian must be present for anyone under the age of 18.
- If you have received a different vaccine in the last 14 days you are not yet eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- If you are currently COVID-19 positive or in quarantine for an exposure, you must wait until you are cleared before receiving the vaccine.
We are only vaccinating those who meet the state of Missouri phasing requirements. See if you qualify.
If there are no appointments currently available, please check back frequently as we will be adding more clinic days as vaccine supply allows. You can also sign up to receive a notification email for upcoming events at the bottom of this page.
MU Health Care and Columbia/Boone County Health and Humans Services are also offering vaccination clinics.
If appointment slots are full, please sign up with our survey below to be notified when we have additional availability.