Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine
Boone Medical Group Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine is a specialized team that provides comprehensive care for patients experiencing conditions and diseases related to the lungs as well as those with sleep disorders.
Our pulmonary and sleep center provides the following areas of expertise:
- Lung cancer
- Pulmonary Emboli (artery blockages usually caused by blood clots)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Other sleep disorders such as: insomnia, restless leg syndrome, parasomnia and narcolepsy
- Pleural disorders
- Occupational lung diseases
- Interventional pulmonary procedures including EBUS, navigational bronchoscopy, trans-bronchial lung biopsies, chest tubes and thoracentesis.
Our team of physicians and nurse practitioner provide conveniently-located clinic services across the street from Boone Hospital, provide interpretation of sleep studies for Boone patients and also provide pulmonary and critical care coverage for the hospital 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
To aid in the diagnosis and treatment of our patients, Boone Medical Group Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine works with Boone Hospital’s Outpatient Services, which is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities, including:
- Radiology/CT Department
- Pulmonary Function Laboratory
- Sleep Lab
- Critical Care/Intensivist Service
- Laboratory Services
- Bronchoscopy Service
Our goal is to provide excellent clinical care and service to our patients. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 573.815.7119.
Boone Pulmonary Medicine - 1705 E Broadway Ste 280, Columbia, MO 65201