Due to the overwhelming support of our community, Boone Hospital Foundation’s Gala has reached capacity with table reservations.
If you would like to be added to our waitlist to be notified of any cancellations, or are interested in being a sponsor, please reach out to us at your earliest convenience.
If you’d like to make a gift supporting the Foundation, please click here or contact our office.
Boone Hospital Foundation Office: 573-815-2800
2023 Gala Information
- Please reserve your tickets, sponsorships, or table(s) at your earliest convenience to ensure attendance. The cut-off date to register for this event is Thursday, September 28th. Boone Hospital Foundation’s gala was a sold-out event in 2022—don’t wait!
- Attire for the evening is formal, but black tie is optional. If you can, incorporate Boone Blue into your attire.
- If you’re facing The Country Club of Missouri from Forum Boulevard, the event center will be the entrance farthest to the left. Please alert our office if you or a guest may need golf part pick-up upon arrival, as there is not valet parking offered at this event.
- Upon entry, please check-in at the registration table, and our volunteers will let you know your table number.
- Cocktail hour starting at 5:30 pm will be hosted beer and wine, but the duration of the evening will be cash bar. Please note that The Country Club of Missouri does not take credit cards, so please bring cash if you’d like to purchase any drinks after cocktail hour.
- When you register at the link below, if you are purchasing an individual ticket(s), please be sure designate if there are other guests purchasing individual tickets that you’d like to be seated next to.
- The plated dinner for the evening will be Grilled Chicken & two side dishes. If you have dietary restrictions, please reach out directly to the Foundation Office (573-815-2800) by Wednesday, September 27th and we will be sure to make accommodations.
- If you prefer to register in-person or over the phone, rather than online, please give us a call at 573-815-2800.