What a Donation Can Do
The foundation uses contributions to provide
- specialized equipment for critical care programs
- improvements to hospital buildings and grounds
- special therapy and services for palliative care patients
- continuing education scholarships for Boone Hospital caregivers
- grief counseling for patients and families
- assistance with Boone’s outreach health awareness services.
Read all about our grateful patients on MyBooneHealth Blog to learn about ways the foundation affects our patients.