Boone Hospital visiting hours are from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Overnight visitors need to be approved by hospital staff
- No more than four visitors should be in a patient’s room at a time
- Masks are required if you:
- Have symptoms of a respiratory illness (see below)
- Have tested positive for COVID in the last 10 days
- Have recently been exposed to someone with a respiratory illness
- Are visiting a patient who has a respiratory illness
DO NOT come to visit if you:
- Have flu or COVID-19 symptoms, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days
- Had close contact to a person with COVID-19 in the last 10 days
- The maximum number of visitors allowed at one time in a labor and delivery room is three.
- NICU visitors will be limited to parents, grandparents, and siblings of the patient. No siblings under the age of 12 will be permitted.
- The maximum number of visitors allowed at one time in an ICU or Step-Down room is two.
- Children under the age of 12 will not be permitted in the ICU or Step-Down units.
- ICU and Step-Down are closed to visitors from 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. and reopen from 8 p.m. – 10 p.m.'
Due to increased respiratory illnesses in our community:
- NICU visitation is restricted to parents only.
- A medical-grade mask is required for all individuals entering the NICU.
Boone Health abides by the Compassionate Care Visit guidance provided by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.